I have offers for BCG, Strategy&, and Oliver Wyman (all in London). I have a few questions:
1) While BCG presumably has the best exits, how strong is that effect on me as an individual, rather than simply reflecting the perhaps slightly higher drive of the average person recruited by BCG?
2) How much more would I work at BCG, and how much more intense and pressurised is the environment than at OW or S& (very much only interested in London specific info).
3) Which of Oliver Wyman and Strategy& Deals has the better brand name in London. Is there any significant difference? I have heard Strategy& is rather on the up after a few difficult years. Is this true?
4) I don’t have any interest in FS: is this a deal breaker for OW?
5) My offer is for the S& Deals team. I get the sense that people in that team do a significant amount of strategy projects too though. Is this right, and are there any types of work/potential exits that S& Deals blocks me from.