My approach consists of three main pillars: work with official cases really assigned by firms; deep focus on structured communication, attitude, and fit; actionable feedback based on real valuation grids, to set-up an effective prep plan. In detail:
- My sessions are based on 40+ official cases proposed by top-tier firms in the last 4 years, collected during my preparation for interviews, in my period in McK, and from all the candidates supported these years. What we usually find online and on most common books are "academic" cases, often far away from what interviewers use. Preparing the interview with cases really assigned is a crucial advantage.
- A primary component of the selection process is the fit part. Books only focus on case interview, since it is the only aspect coachable offline. However, attitude, self-confidence, and structured communication are skills even more important than pure business case resolution for the final valuation. It is a point highly stressed during my sessions, not only for the first part of the interview but also during the case resolution.
- At the end of the session, you will receive actionable feedback based on real valuation grids of consulting firms, collected during my period in McK. It will be a serious input on how to continue the preparation and what to focus on, setting up together a structured plan for the remaining time before the interviews.
In the case of 360° packages, we set up an all-round coaching plan, which covers all the steps of the interview process and the most likely case types:
- CV & cover letter preparation, supported by the best applications I have seen these years.
- Personal-story sharpening, to create an impactful impression in the first part of the interview.
- Actionable frameworks to crack both market sizing, interviewer led and candidate led cases. We will cover different types of industries (banking, pharma, consumer goods, ...) and cases (M&A, P&L, ...) to become more familiar with main concepts, trends, numbers, and non-elementary conclusions.
For these packages, I have every month 3 coupons with discounts of 100€, 300€, and 500€. Text me to have more details or to set up the perfect plan for you.
Specific sessions available focused on the Imbellus test, quantitative tests (SHL, GMAT, ...), written cases, and presentation interviews. Feel free to text me for more details.