This coaching package will be tailored to your needs: Every candidate’s needs are different. The sessions below are a suggestion based on my experience with coaching a large number of candidates. Together, we will adjust and tailor this coaching package to make you will get the most out of it, instead going through a standardized package that does not consider your needs. During a (free of charge) kick-off, we can discuss your specific needs for your coaching and then tailor the approach specifically to the firms you apply to, your current level of preparation and your time constraints.
- Session 1: Diagnostic
- We’ll kick off our work with a diagnostic of your current preparedness; this will help us tailor and refine the practice during the coming weeks\
- Case: Corporate jet
- Session 2: MECE frameworks
- During this case, we’ll focus on the development of MECE frameworks to structure the case. This skill will make or break your case delivery
- Case: Appliances (Private Equity)
- Session 3: Driving the case
- This session will focus on taking control over the case and driving it through your framework. This is critical for candidate-led cases and one of the key skills that separate good from great candidates
- Case: Smart glasses
- Session 4: FIT training / Wild card
- Based on our diagnostic case and your needs we’ll either focus on FIT preparation or a specific skill for which I’ll suggest a fitting case
- Case: TBD
- Session 5: Dress rehearsal
- You will apply all of your skills acquired until then and rock the dress rehearsal just before your actual interviews!
- Case: Heavy lifting
The most effective approach is to schedule one session per week for a total of 5 weeks. In between the sessions, you should continue practicing with other candidates and focus on the recommendations that I give you at the end of our sessions.
If you prefer a different number of sessions, either more or less, please reach out to me and I can make you a more specific offer!