Here are three steps to find a suitable case coach:
- Filter the coaches according to the factors that are most important to you, such as price per coaching/package, number of sessions, first positive impression.
- Select a maximum of 10 coaches whose profiles, ratings, Q&A contributions, and PrepLounge awards you want to take a closer look at.
- Contact 2-3 coaches to clarify possible questions about their coaching approach.
Good coaches usually will:
- Tailor the coaching to your needs
- Build a good relationship with you
- Give you full transparency of the coaching process on PrepLounge
For more information, please read our article on Case Interview Coaching.