I graduated from college (Engineering Degree, from emerging country university) then I worked 3 years an engineer ( in the emerging country). Then I went to the US (Target School) to get my master's (2-year program (Non-MBA/non-Finance/non-Management)). I will apply for MBB in my home country (Emerging Country)
1. I am planning to apply as a business analyst. Is it possible they will value me higher than business analyst that went straight from undergrad? (In terms of position(Senior BA, higher salary, shorter time to get MBA Scholarship)
2. What should I do to capitalize on my work experience?
3. What should I do to capitalize on my masters although it is not an MBA degree?
4. My later part of work experience as an engineer was not really impressive as I was working for a small company. How can I mitigate the consequences?
5. If I Pass Resume screening, Does it mean "in general" they don't have problem with my "not so impressive" work experience?
6. I feel that If I submit my application 5 years ago as a business analyst, they would not call me. However, will I have big chance to be called after obtaining my masters (considering I am also getting old)?
Thank you and I appreciate any answer.