**Limited time offer for new coachees: you book 1 session, you get 2**
3-5-10 sessions packages also available
Contact me today to schedule an interview-cracking session or to get your customized preparation acceleration program. I already helped several candidates to get multiple offers at Bain, BCG, McKinsey and others Top firms by standing out of the crowd.
---- WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR SESSIONS----
My objective is to make you succeed. The reason why the majority of students I have coached landed multiple offers is because they learned how to avoid common mistakes and – most importantly – how to outperform other candidates.
Working together will add value to your preparation, whatever is your starting level, because:
(1) Your performance will be assessed according to company-specific and most recent evaluation criteria.
Many candidates fail because they approach each company / interview round in the same way. Being proficient in case-cracking is very important but alone would not get you an offer . During our sessions I will make sure that you understand how the company you are interviewing with will evaluate you and what to focus on accordingly. MBB have changed the way they select candidates over the last years. I will rely on my direct experience in recruiting candidates for the MBB and Big4 as well as my up-to-date network of consultants in most consulting companies. Understanding how companies rate your performance is key to succeed.
(2) Understand how to outperform other candidates. Over these years I have done 2000+ actual interviews (for MBB, Big 4 and as certified expert on specific platforms like Preplounge and others) meaning that I will rate your performance comparing and contrasting it with the top-performing candidates. Not only I will provide you with punctual feedback on your performance but i will also benchmark it against the one of top performing candidates. You will learn not only which are the most common mistakes and how to avoid them, but how to stand out from the crowd.
(3) Each session will be tailored to your background, preparation level and needs.
This is the reason why I do NOT do "standard” sessions. Before each session we will align on your precise needs and I will remain at your disposal even after the session.
(3) Working together will fast-track your preparation. It’s no secret - it takes a lot of practise to become very good. You might be already on the right track, but you might not have the luxury of time. We will see how to be efficient in your preparation by using the right resources, avoid the most common pitfalls and be focused on correcting the weak areas. I will provide with the right material to work on between our session.
--- GET YOUR CUSTOMIZED PREPARATION PROGRAM---
Differently from other Coaches, I only offer CUSTOMIZED preparation programs - i.e. based on your current level of preparation and needs.
If you are just starting with consulting interivew preparation I am here to guide you step by step. If you have already experience with case interview (30+ cases), we can work on more advanced preparation. If you have interviews coming up, we can run specific firms / round simulations. Contact me today to get your customized coaching program & material specific to the Firms you are applying / interviewing with.
As an example, find below some of the topics we might cover during our sessions:
// CASE PREPARATION //
- Be challenged with REAL McKinsey/Bain/BCG cases - Improve how to effectively do and present the case structure and learn unique approaches for solving cases avoiding cliches and common mistakes
- Specific case type preparation: e.g. market sizing, M&A, operations, pricing etc...
- How to ace the written case
- Panel interviews
- Assessment Day
- MBB specific interview types (candidate-led, data-driven..) and evaluation criteria
- Ace the math for the interviews
- Learn the best frameworks, targeted study and material (e.g. numerical tests, casebooks, PST..)
- Best resources and what's good/not good from popular material (Cheng, Cosentino etc)
// BEHAVIORAL/FIT INTERVIEW PREPARATION //
- List of Top questions by company
- How to aswer optimally to the behavioural / PEI / Motivational part
- Anticipating the hardest questions and what not to say
- Understand what recruiters are looking for (process and selection rationale) and the differences across geographies and companies (e.g. Bain Interview Approach vs McKinsey interview approach)
// EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER BUILDING //
Whether you are a Graduate, MBA, Expert hire in the process of applying or simply looking for a new job, I can support you in
- Developing an effective CV that will get you an interview
- Build a strong Cover Letter
- How to compensate for low GPA
- Strategies to get an internal referral
--- WHO I AM ---
I am a trained recruiter, former management consultant, with 9+ years experience and 2000+ certified interviews conducted with candidates for MBB and other consulting firms worldwide. I am author of interview preparation material (some available in Preplounge Shop) which you can access through coachingand I serve as an expert in Consulting interview preparation across a number of Business Schools worldwide (e.g. LBS, HEC, HBS, LSE, Bocconi) and online interview-preparation platforms.
After having completed MSc/MBA from London School of Economics and HEC Paris, I currently I serve as an executive in the F&B industry.
I am happy to support you with my direct experience with different companies/geographies/interview formats, including Expert / MBA tracks up to Partner level.
See reviews below for your reference and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!