First of all, thank everyone in general, particularly preplounge leaders and experts for the preparation material available as well as the insights shared. It has proven very useful for me throughout recruitment processes.
I am now in the process of deciding which offer to take from the following options:
- Simon Kucher & Partners in Dubai
- Simon Kucher & Partners in Madrid, Spain
- EY Parthenon in Mexico City
I would very much appreciate your input and thoughts to help me decide which offer would be best to take and feedback on the decision matrix I have come up with. This is based, in order of highest to lowest importance, on 4 factors:
- Career Goals (alignment between opportunities at the firm and its position with my future career goals)
- Fit (personal and cultural synergies with firm and consultants, as I believe this relates to the potential for me to thrive)
- Mobility (international transfer options and project exposure)
- Personal Satisfaction (location, main industries covered, personal interests, type of projects, etc.)
I would also appreciate any information on how the above firms and offices are perceived in the consulting industry internationally (reputation) and if they seem like solid options to make a jump to MBB or to course an MBA at a top university in the near future (2-3 years).
Lastly, I would like to ask on how to handle a rejection in the best possible way for the offers I don't end up taking.
Thank you very much in advance!