Additional data points we need to help you figure out what level to apply for:
1. Do you have a Masters degree, or just an Undergrad? It could be either depending on country
2. How have you progressed professionally?
Beyond this, other important parameters include:
3. Have you taken leadership positions?
4. Did you attend a target school? How about your grades? (yes, that still matters even all these years later)
5. Any entrepreneurial activities? What about competitive sports?
Based on what little you gave us so far, I'd venture you would apply / be considered for the post-graduate entry level (Consulant or Associate depending on the companies). Feel free to ask recruiting also, they will be able to guide you as well