Two years of first-hand McKinsey experience in Germany and the EU.
From my own experience, a lot can be learned when it comes to preparing for your interview. I will share my own experience interviewing with various consulting firms (among them McKinsey, BCG, …) getting several offers and finally deciding for McKinsey. The right preparation plays a major role for your success rate.
I will gladly walk you through all steps that lead to my McKinsey offer. We will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your current applicant profile. And we will tailor every session depending on your individual needs. Here are some options:
- Case interview practice (interviewer and interviewee-led)
- Personal fit interview practice
- CV optimization
- Case prep material
- How to best structure your case & personal fit prep, how to structure the order of your applications and interviews
- How to best structure your days in consulting, so you can enjoy the job
- Everything else that you need and where I can be of help
My job is to supply you with the guidance and tools to get you ready. Your job will be to prepare yourself based on what we come up with.
Sessions with me have no time limit: Our sessions will last until you are satisfied with all your questions and have received personalized feedback from me.
Happy to jump on a free intro call and to see where I can be of help.
To be most efficient: Before our first coaching session, please
- Send me your e-mail address and CV
- Please let me know what you want to focus on during this first session, unless we have already discussed it in an introductory call (i.e., how many cases done yet, firms you want to apply at, interview stage, …)
I am an ex-McKinsey with 2 years of experience. Having been interviewed by several strategy consulting companies before starting my consulting career, I have a deep understanding of how the application process feels and what consulting firms look for.
In addition, I have been a mentor and coach for the past years (mostly for students of my alma mater, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management) and successfully helped individuals get into MBB.