Myself in a nutshell:
- ~3 years of full-time consulting experience at Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company) incl. an early promotion to Senior Associate/ Junior Project Manager
- Part of the Strategy& recruiting team and on-campus recruiting team conducting new hire interviews
- Gained additional consulting experience at McKinsey and Roland Berger (Germany & United Arab Emirates)
- Graduated from EBS University (Oestrich-Winkel/ Frankfurt) and IE Business School (Madrid)
- Your success as my goal: As I am new to PrepLounge, my utmost aim is to ensure your success during the interviews. As all candidates are different, we will ensure to focus on your key areas for improvement to use your time of preparation wisely. Also after our sessions, I remain at your disposal for any further questions.
- Real-life cases, evaluation criteria & experience: In contrast to other coaches, you will benefit from my experience I gained at not only one, but multiple top-tier consulting firms (McKinsey, Strategy&, Roland Berger). I will guide you through differences in the interview processes at different firms, tailored to your interview schedule. Also, we will exercise real-life cases previously used during interviews and evaluate your performance against real-life evaluation criteria. This way you know what to look out for and where to make “big wins”.
- Case & personal fit interview: Fully tailored to your needs, we will focus on both parts of the interview. For the case part, we will focus on different types (e.g. quantitative vs. qualitative) to assess your current strengths & weaknesses.
- Tailored roadmap for preparation: After our session, we will discuss our joint observations of your performance. Thereafter, you will receive a tailored roadmap highlighting focus areas for your preparation until the interview to equip you with all tools you need. Again, at all times, I will remain at your disposal for any additional questions you may have.