A resume does not make a candidate hirable, that job is fulfiled by the interview process. A resume can however make a candidate more likely to be invited to interview. The following things make a resume stand out
1. School that you go to - Top 10 global school is the best
2. GPA - 3.7 and above
3. Scholarships and other academic achievements
4. National level sports achievements (D1 athlete)
5. Something that stands out like starting your own company or starting a non profit that has scaled considerably over time
6. Brand name internships - it has to be what the company is known for so investment banking at Goldman Sachs is good but operations at Goldman Sachs not impressive. Similarly, Supply Chain at Apple is great etc.
Most relevant here would be to couple the resume with a strong partner level recommendation to get that interview invite!
All the best,