both the groups are top for reputation in their respective sectors (of course, in tech companies it would depend on what exactly you do, as there are more roles than in MBB). For exit opportunities however, while tech companies’ reputation would come handy in the tech world, MBB reputation would come handy in every sector, as exit options are broader there.
There are several other differences between the two worlds:
Tech companies plus
- Less hours and comparable compensation till a certain level of seniority
- IT interaction (not only business one)
- More learning about innovation
- Less formal environment in terms of hierarchy, dress code, etc
- Multiple clients and industries
- Faster career growth after the initial 3-4 years
- In general, more strategy projects, less operations
- Extremely broad exit opportunities
In general, I would not choose based on reputation only (for which all the companies you mentioned would be great), but for the kind of experience you would like to have based on the previous points, and where you see yourself in 5-10 years.
Hope this helps,