Top consulting firms aren't selecting for a candidate's talent today, they are selecting for those candidates with the greatest future potential. As an equity owner of a boutique consulting firm, an ex-Deloitte consultant in the M&A space, and a former MBA recruiting lead for a Big 4 firm, I have the hands-on experience and insider's perspective to help you maximize your potential and – more importantly – demonstrate it to prospective employers.
Each coaching session with me will have 3 components:
- Pre-read materials: quick tips for your specific area of coaching and/or interview type + what to expect in a real-world scenario
- Virtual/video coaching session: personal 1:1 face time with me that is more than just a rehearsal – I'll provide you with actionable steps to improve with a realistic timeline to get there
- Follow-up outreach: a written correspondence checking in on your development and progress from the last session, with the option to schedule additional future sessions
If any of these situations/scenarios resonate with you, consider working with me:
- I can't seem to break into the “sip circles” during in-person networking events. I don't think the hiring team notices me.
- I feel very rushed during case interviews and can't tell if I'm doing well or not.
- I don't know how to follow up with consulting team members after I've had initial interactions or interviews. I don't want to seem desperate, but I want to know where I stand.
- My behavioral interviews seem very scripted. I feel like I'm not sharing my real personality.
- I don't know how to translate my experiences into something that's appealing to consulting firms.