I have seen many questions here about networking and how to leverage that to get into MBB. There are many aspects to networking and many types of networking (for example networking with alumni vs networking with strangers on LinkedIn). A lot of this can be daunting - whom should you approach and what should you say? How best to prepare for the call? What happens after the meeting? In order to help with these questions I have created a networking guide to help you navigate the process! Among many other things, it contains the following in depth information
- How to build a network
- Whom to reach out to
- Detailed templates for all communication (e.g., email template for alumni from your college or for connections on LinkedIn)
- What to do once a call is set up and how to prepare
- Networking for in-person events
Additionally, I know that one of the most challenging parts of the initial application process is writing the cover letter. There are so many different suggestions and you have to fit in a lot of information into one page. I have created a very easy to follow step by step guide that helps you create a cover letter from scratch using a sample cover letter based on some of the best ones I have personally read over the last 10 years. This guide contains
- Step by step guide to writing a cover letter
- What to focus on in each paragraph
- What experiences to highlight
- A sample cover letter based on the best ones I have read
As these are both new products that have launched - I have some discount codes of up to 50% available for those that would like to try these products out! Please reach out to me for more details and I will be happy to answer any questions.
As a bonus - the first 3 people to reach out to me can get their product completely free!