- 15 years in consulting, last 5 in McKinsey & Company (former Associate Partner)
- Core member of McKinsey recruiting team with +200 interviews in first and second rounds
- 5 years as digital transformation professor and startup mentor at ISDI in Madrid
- MBA at IE Business School in Madrid
- Spanish and food and tennis lover!
MY VALUE PROPOSITION
- I have real McKinsey 1st and 2nd round interviewing experience with +200 interviews with generalist, digital generalist and digital technical profiles
- I make real MBB 1st and 2nd round interview simulations, giving you the same feedback I would give in your debrief call so you know how close or far are from getting an offer
- I give personalized, honest and very pragmatical feedback applying best practices I’ve seen in 15 years in consulting in McKinsey, Accenture, PwC and as freelance
- I am committed to your success meaning I will not stop the session after 1 hour if I need 10 or 15 more minutes to discuss something relevant with you
- I am professor in a business school and startup mentor since 2018, I love teaching and know how to explain complex concepts in a very simple way
- I have a private case library based on real interview cases I have used in McKinsey, Accenture and PwC
- I share all detailed feedback in written so you can review it after our session to ensure you improve every area of development
- I have a quite flexible agenda to schedule our sessions (except Saturdays and Sundays when I am off to charge batteries and keep helping you the week after 😊)
- I am very transparent with my pricing, offering 15% and 30% discounts for 3 and five 5 session bundles (check my coaching packages)
- I love working with people and have a very empathetic approach (I have prepared 3 consulting interview processes myself so I know how stressful this can be)
WHO I WORK WITH
I mainly help three type of candidates
- People preparing for their first time for MBB interviews with an already extensive case experience who want to test their skills in a real MBB interview simulation and get the same feedback they would get from their real first and second round interviewers
- People who have gone through MBB interview processes in the past, failed in first or second round and want to know exactly why and how to fix it with someone with extensive and real MBB first and second round interviewing experience
- People who are preparing an interview where they need to prepare and present a case upfront and want to know how to solve and present the case with support of an ex-McKinsey AP with +15 years of experience in consulting
WHO I DO NOT WORK WITH
I do not work with candidates who want to prepare their MBB interviews from scratch. Why? Despite I know how to prepare a candidate with zero experience, I am very honest and my rate is expensive for these cases and I don’t think this is the best use of their money. My value proposition comes from my extensive experience as McKinsey first and second round interviewer (something quite unique in PrepLounge) and I can be more helpful simulating real MBB interview situations and giving the same feedback an interviewer would give you.
If you are starting your MBB interview preparation from scratch, I suggest you read some intro materials in PrepLounge and casebooks, work on your own or with another excellent coach to learn the fit and case interview basics and get in touch with me once gain some experience and want to test your preparation in a real interview simulation environment. I will be more than happy to help!
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
I offer three different options to help you in your interview preparation
- Running an individual session to (a) assess your MBB interview readiness and give you detailed feedback on what you need to work on to pass the interviews or (b) crack a case for an interview, getting the insights, structuring the storyline of your presentation and practicing your communication
- Working with a bundle of 3 sessions (with a 15% discount on total price) to simulate several MBB interviews and polish your interview and consulting skills to crack the recruiting process
- Working with a bundle of 5 sessions (with an even higher 30% discount on total price) to simulate several MBB interviews and have some deep dives in the dimensions you need more help with, typically case or framework structuring, math, chart reading and brainstorming, sharing with you the keys to crack each part and running some drills
HOW TO START WORKING TOGETHER
1️⃣ Text me if you have any question about my profile or approach. I’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours and we can close a free 15-min intro call to get to know each other and understand your objectives and how we can work together.
2️⃣ Set up an initial 1 hour coaching session. We will run a mock interview to assess your strengths and areas of development. I will share my feedback during the session and in written after the session
3️⃣ If you have opted for a 3 or 5 session bundle, along with the written feedback you will receive a detailed and personalized proposal for our coaching plan. We will review and discuss the plan to make adjustments based on your needs and timings
4️⃣ We align on the agenda and start executing the plan. After each session you will receive written feedback on your progress. We can adjust the plan based on your progress, whatever is the best for you to reach your goals.
5️⃣ You have your interviews and get your consulting offers!