My objective and focus is to support new graduates/early career individuals, eager to enter the unique world of Consulting.
My approach is as follows:
- 1st session (short session) free - and discuss the objectives and general approach of how we want to get ready for your goals. We establish what our focus areas are, and how much time we want to allocate to building up your skills.
- Analysis of CV and interview readiness.
- Impressions matter - I've been on both sides of the table on numerous occasions (80+ and counting), I offer to share the do's and don'ts of CV and interviews.
- Explore the interpersonal qualities that need to be put forth. A quality highlighted by my managers/partners are my communication and EQ skills. These are essential in consulting and often times over looked.
- Case study structuring and presentation skills.
- We practice on real case studies and framing of problems typical of consulting interviews.
- We focus on the analysis and understanding the task at hand.
- We focus on Story Telling as this is the other half of the test in interviews.
- Homework revision
- Based on the approach we decide to take - I will be giving out resources and materials to study/work on in between sessions.