When I decided to apply to consulting during my last year of Master, I was surrounded by other students who had been preparing cases for months. At that time, I did not know what a consulting case was about. However, this did not prevent me from getting an offer from McKinsey & Company! It's all about preparation.
I am looking forward to sharing and teaching the structured approach that I developed during my interview preparation, the sources that I found most useful, and further tips beyond the mere business case.
Throughout my consulting experience, I did lot of coaching to graduating students interested in applying to consulting. During the first year of MBA I joined a structured "peer leader" program and helped several MBA students with case prep.
I joined McKinsey & Co. after winning the "Next Generation Women Leaders" Award and I am happy to share my experience as woman in consulting. Also, I have got lot of friends who work for other consulting firms and I am also happy to talk about differences in the approach and interview process among them.
The key lesson I learned thoughout my interview process is that "cracking the case is important but it's more than that". For this reason, if you choose my coaching package I am happy to support you through a 360-degree preparation.
For those who are interested into a single session, I will focus on case prep only - so please refer to the 'solving the case' part only.
1. CV & FIT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- CV Review
- How to answer the question "Walk me through your CV"
- How to prepare for and respond to the most common fit questions
- Mistakes to avoid
i) Where to start - coaching on:
- Which sources to start from
- How much time to spend practicing individually and how much time to practice with an interviewer
- How much time to spend on frameworks
ii) Solving the case (collected 400+ cases from the consulting clubs of the world top business schools) - coaching on:
- How to structure the case at the beginning
- How to prepare for the the most quantitative part
- Which questions to ask in case you are stuck
- How to wrap it up and provide structured reccomendations at the end
3. QUESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
- How to impress the interviewer with intelligent questions
- How to do firm's research
- What to ask to a Partner or a Senior Partner
DETAILS ON COACHING PACKAGE
30% discount for 5 or more sessions!
I am fully flexible and in case you want to focus only on some of the points mentioned above, please text me and will tailor the session according to your needs.