How would you answer this question in your Personal Fit interview? Receive feedback on your answer and browse through the Q&As to review the approaches of other applicants and experts.
Was würden Sie tun, wenn Sie vor dem Kino versetzt werden, aber schon die Tickets gekauft haben?
Overview of answers
- Refund tickets (and get money back)
- Change tickets for another movie on another day
If not possible:
- Invite other people to watch the movie with you (friends, family)
- Watch movie alone
- Sell tickets to incoming guests (possibly for lower price)
- Be douchy and force the person that stood you up to pay 50 %
- Do nothing, go home and accept the failed investment
Ask a friend if they can make it in time. If not, give a ticket to someone behind me, and watch it myself.