- I recently received offers from McKinsey and BCG. Having gone through the MBB processes this year, I can provide you with up-to-date guidance and how to prep effectively
- I was a Consultant at EY-Parthenon for +2 years and previously interned at EY. I have a good sense of what they look for in CV/CL screening and case and fit interviews
- I have coached 25+ case interviews where interviewees have been successful in receiving offers from MBB and other top consulting firms
I use a highly tailored approach focused on your goals and development needs.
I recommend the following first steps:
- Introduction call (15-20 mins): understand your objectives and development goals
- Current state case assessment (40-45mins): full case interview followed by feedback and coaching. You will receive a report on your performance and improvement areas across 5 key elements: structuring, numeracy, judgement, creativity, and case leadership.
What I can support you on:
CV and CL:
- Develop an effective CV and Cover Letter that will get you an interview
- Full business cases - profitability, market entry, growth strategy, new product launch, operations and cost strategy, M&A and Private Equity, pricing strategy, non-profit and government, sustainability
- Market sizing cases (used by Bain and EY-Parthenon) - top down and bottom up approaches
- Anticipating the questions from each firm
- Tailored coaching to each firm’s approach (e.g. McKinsey PEIs, Bain’s designated fit interview etc.).
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.