As a coach I will listen to the candidate's needs, approaching each session in the most suitable way for the defined goals.
I will be able to provide both step-by-step and focused guidance, depending on individual necessities, aiming at equipping the candidate with a set of tools that will allow her/him in being successful in multiple situations.
Through this method, candidates will truly understand the mechanics of the selection process, being thus able to react promptly to any potential question or environment, from networking breakfasts to on the spot questions.
I will also offer my insider view and knowledge, helping the candidate understand what elements or situations to leverage.
Detailed elements that can be covered during sessions
1. Networking & questioning: how to be noticed and get ahead both before and after you join a consulting firm - explanation, tips and practice
2. Interview process: steps, perils and slam dunks for a successful application - explanation
3. CV prep: how to have your name stand out in a sea of applications - explanation, tips and review
4. Personal presentation: how to communicate to the interviewer that you are the right professional for the job - explanation, tips and practicing
5. Situational questions: how to prepare and deliver compelling stories - explanation, tips, review and practice
6. Case studies: how to have a structured and goal oriented approach - explanation, tips and practice