I will have my first of possible 3 interviews with McKinsey in two weeks and currently working on my PEI aswers, so I would like to know if my histories are a good fit for the interview and if I'm putting each one of them in the correct dimension so far.
- Personal impact
- There was a client who wanted to do a project with us, but my boss thought it wasn't worth it, cause the company was kinda small.
- I've done some reserached and discovered that the clinent had a huge potential to buy our product in the future, and they were looking for investment in technology (I used to worked on a software company)
- I presented my findings to my former boss and was able to work on the project, which later resulted in the company renting the software for a year.
- Entrepreneurial drive:
- I've worked on a project with a customer that I was used to already, but this particular project where much more urgent than the others in the past, had a shorter deadline, and also involved more important people than I was used to.
- I managed to create a cronogram involving each stakeholder weekly and delivered results as the time passed, and at the end the I solved the main problem that it was asked and even improved their old process giving them a more cost saving solution.
- Inclusive leadership
- Talking to a colleague in Portugual (I'm from Brazil) I've discovered that they had a similar problem that we had here, that were low reach of new clients.
- So I thought we could do some some digital events to try to reach new potencial customers.
- I then organzed two webinars with the team in Portugal, and some colleagues in Germany and USA, from content creation to dissemination on social networks and newsletters. Gathered partners to do some presentations, and the event was really successfull, bring some more visibility to the company and even new projects opportunities.
Are theses good exemples to use in the PEI interviews?