WHY CHOOSE ME?
I will help you get comfortable with your own style of cracking a case. Anyone can pick up a book and memorize frameworks, but interviewers can tell the difference between recited bullet-points and creativity that can solve problems.
We will learn the basics, core, and advanced techniques of casing. We will focus on Structured Thinking, Critical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis, in addition to Excellent Communication throughout the case.
For behavioral interview prep, we will focus on your Creativity, Leadership, and Impact stories.
- 2+ years at McKinsey, including early promotion (Sr. Business Analyst)
- Returning as Associate in the Fall
- Led undergraduate interviews for my office
- 2+ years Series-A start-up experience where I implemented interviewer-led cases
- MBA at INSEAD, #1 consulting MBA in the world (#2 Overall by Financial Times)
- Case Coach at INSEAD and Case Coach Alumni Director for Wheaton College
- Session 1: 30 minute case + 15 minute behavioral + 15 minute feedback on basics
- Sessions 2-5: deep dive into key development areas casing and behavioral (if requested)
- Sessions 5+: advanced technique development on casing