I developed and launched a curriculum in Canada that has coached and successfully placed dozens of students at MBB and other consulting firms. This curriculum is based on the approach I took to land offers at McKinsey, BCG, Monitor, JPM and more.
My coaching can be broken down into a few buckets; however, I will adjust the program to the needs and capabilities of the candidate.
- Resume review and refinement: I will review and edit a candidates resume to ensure it is up to snuff with the standards expected at MBB. In addition, I will also provide guidance on how the student can improve their profile to better attract attention from top companies
- Networking advice: I networked like a mad man in University! I know what works and what doesn't and am happy to impart this on prospective candidates
- Case interview fundamentals: Case interviews are uncharted territory for many. It is critical to establish a sound foundation on which to build. This includes an understanding of structuring, problem solving, chart analysis, case collaboration, recommendation and more.
- Case Interview practice: I have dozens of cases ready to go for all scenarios and skill levels. I am happy to tailor the case to what you are working on
- Behavioral interview fundamentals: Similar to case interviews, understanding how the different firms approach behaviorals / FIT is important. Being yourself while effectively communicating your stories is critical and often not natural for many
- Behavioral interview practice: Having been an interviewer I know what questions are asked and what they are looking for. I can help dissect and craft your responses to give you the best chance of showing who you truly are