By way of introduction, my name is Mattia and I look forward to supporting you in getting multiple offers from your target firms. I am here to help you get through it in the most efficient, effective, and elegant way possible.
You will have one of the highest success rates of any candidates on the platform
- I have successfully coached candidates across the entire spectrum of roles - from Manager to Intern, from Generalists to Specialists.
- I will tell you whether your performance is a pass or fail, why, and what you need to do to close the gap.
- I recently quit McKinsey and joined Chicago Booth as an MBA candidate. Storytelling is what I care most about and I’ll help yours shine for the interview.
Feel free to reach out for a free introductory call if you want to get to know each other or if you have additional questions.
What I can offer
I will fully personalize sessions to your needs, however, I have previously run sessions centered on:
1. Intro to consulting- What it's like to work in the industry, at McKinsey--I can promise a no holdback/sugarcoated Q&A.
2. Baselining-A mock interview to identify where you are at (in terms of fit and case), main strengths and weaknesses, and discuss the next steps in order to nail the interview
3. Case mock interview - A more extensive case interview with data, graphs, quantitative analysis, and creative brainstorming. This case can be tailored to a specific industry/function/type of case or round.
4. Drill down - If there is a specific area of the case you struggle with or would like more help (e.g., frameworks, maths, conclusions) we can run multiple simulations of that area and I can provide tips and tools in order to help
5. Fit/Personal experience masterclass- I have heard Partners say this is often more important than the case and can often be the thing that tips tiebreaks. At the same time candidates under index on this to their detriment. We can craft ‘power stories’ that can serve you across interviews and firms, workshopping them so they really stand out from the crowd.
6. Resume/cover letter review- We will go line by line and make sure every word is tailored to draw out your experience and help you land that interview.