I am critical thinker with 15 yrs. professional experience working and living on 3 different continents. Since 10+ yrs. she has held diverse leadership roles with my last job for 4 yrs. being part of the leadership team of Boston Consulting Group as a Project Leader – taking the challenge to the next level, supporting large transformations, as well as supporting partially Learning and Development team as coach and trainer. Beyond, I am passionate about people development, lecturing today at the few universities and business schools (e.g. HEC Paris): Decision Making, Data, Research, Revenue Management, Leadership topics and business casing.
I love challenging topics seeing them as an enormous future opportunity, my drive is “more and better”. I have always been hired to fix and/or improve. I support clients seeking the optimal solution for their context. My key to success – beyond technical skills – are authenticity, open -communication and -mindedness, ability to inspire, genuine interest and trust in others’ capabilities.
My focus is to enable the clients to break through the glass ceiling and gaining confidence in their unique abilities to succeed in the recruiting process.
So WHY ME:
- 10+ yrs. of recruiting and leadership role
- MBB (BCG) leadership role for 4 yrs: ability to share many hints and “secrets” that even consultants were not exposed
- Professional coach with the International coaching federation,
- 2x voted the best BCG trainer teaching consulting skills BCG Associates and consultants,
- Honesty from diagnostic, not promising unrealistic success (only less than 2% candidates make it in, coach helps tremendously but if coach claims even 50%+ of their coachees enter, please ask additional questions to understand how computed)