Welcome to PrepLounge and the world's leading case interview community! You came to the perfect place to practice cases :)
So how does a mock interview work on PrepLounge?
On the Meeting Board, you can either accept one of the many proposals for back-to-back meetings or add your own proposal to the list and wait for a candidate to confirm the meeting. During the back-to-back meeting you will take turns with your case partner in order to play both interviewer and interviewee roles.
- Schedule: After you and your case partner have confirmed the mock interview on the Meeting Board, your meeting is set and should be visible on your dashboard.
- Communication: We recommend you to directly get in touch with your case partner to confirm your method of communication during the interview (e.g. Skype) and case preferences.
- Interview: During the back-to-back meeting you will take turns with your case partner in order to play both interviewer and interviewee roles.
- Case: There will be two PrepLounge cases randomly selected by default, but you can also change them and pick one of our other 150+ cases or use your own case.
- Feedback: This is the most important part of your mock interview as it helps you to improve your case performance. Please give valuable feedback to your case partner. You would want them to do the same!
You may also want to have a loock at the following Consulting Q&As:
Best of luck for your case prep!
PrepLounge Community Management
Follow us on: Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | twitter