1. Experte gewählt
2. Datum wählen
3. Bestätigung erhalten
4. Buchung bezahlen
5. Coaching erhalten

David

Experte

McKinsey Engagement Manager and interviewer for ingoing fellows / associates

  • McKinsey & Company, Procter& Gamble
  • Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch
  • Deutschland
  • 109 $ / Stunde
Coaching vereinbaren

Top-Fähigkeiten

  • Strategy consulting
  • Interviewing
  • Recruiting

Mein Ansatz

I am happy to coach potential strategy consulting applicants how to get the job. Over time, I developed a blueprint that has proven successful with multiple candidates in my private environment.

Over the phone anytime or in person selectively at airports in Geneva, Berlin or Brussels

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-brandes/

I am doing this for the fun of it and to help. The price indicated on the site is 75% of the fee. You need to show proof that you donated the other 25% to a welfare organization of your choice (the church is not welfare organization).

Verfügbarkeiten

Wähle Deinen Wunschtermin und buche Dein individuelles Experten-Coaching. Alle Zeiten werden in Deiner Zeitzone angezeigt (GMT+1). Der Experte befindet sich in Europa/Berlin (GMT+1).

Die präferierten Zeiten dieses Experten werden im Kalender in Grün dargestellt.

Mo

09.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Di

10.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Mi

11.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Do

12.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Fr

13.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Sa

14.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

So

15.12.2019
00:00
01:00
02:00
03:00
04:00
05:00
06:00
07:00
08:00
09:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
13:00
14:00
15:00
16:00
17:00
18:00
19:00
20:00
21:00
22:00
23:00

Reviews

am hilfreichsten
  • am hilfreichsten
  • Datum der Veröffentlichung aufsteigend
  • Datum der Veröffentlichung absteigend

Q&A-Beiträge

meiste Upvotes
  • meiste Upvotes
  • Datum der Veröffentlichung aufsteigend
  • Datum der Veröffentlichung absteigend

Ausbildung

Hochschulen:
Technische Universität Berlin, University of California, Berkeley

Hauptfächer:
Management, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Berufserfahrung

McKinsey & Company
Senior Engagement Manager
2014 - 2019
Procter& Gamble
Marketing
2010 - 2014

Awards

Dieser Experte hat bisher noch keine Awards erhalten

0
0
0