Most coaches offer a CV review as part of their coaching. You can see if there is an option for that in their profile.
For general suggestions on the CV you can check this:
▶ How to Write a Great CV for Consulting
The process I use during the session is the following:
- You send me your CV and Cover before the class (if you don’t need help with the Cover that’s fine and we can review the CV only, although I would recommend that you still send the Cover for a check – I include its review for free with the CV)
- We review both of them together during the class. I recommend the changes to do step by step
- You work on the recommended improvements after the class and adapt the docs accordingly
- You send me back the CV and Cover. I review them and provide suggestions on anything needed more (no additional bookings needed)
- You review and change them accordingly
- If needed you send them back as long as needed (no follow-up limit)
All the steps are included in the initial booking, including the unlimited follow-ups.
The CV session is 30min at 50% of the standard rate of a full class. If you prefer, we can do a full session and also cover all the steps needed to get referrals.
If you have additional questions please feel free to PM me.