I have uploaded both test samples here (Online test is about airlines). I've also added BCG written case sample (Next round) and Bain written case:
(PM me for a password)
As for particular recommendations for online test:
Find "BCG online test pdf" on Google. There are a few tests with limited questions that is similar to the real test.
My tips from my recent BCG test: practice quick, logical thinking.
For example, here are a few question types from what I recall:
- Choose the most important data for the analysis
- From a few variables, create a formula a calculation to get the required data (e.g Revenue = 100.x / (y - 50z) )
- Do you think that we can calculate X from all the data available? (Requires you to think about what data you have, and can you calculate X with the data)
- Other questions required you to interpret exhibits, make calculations... Not math-heavy, but logic-heavy
- What action is the most impactful to achieve the business's objective? (Test your business sense and logical thinking)
- True / False
Do some McKinsey PSTs can help. Make sure that you read the questions carefully.
Hi, do you mind sharing with me the password? Im taking the test in 2 days so really need all the help I can get! :)
Hi Vlad! Do you think you could PM me the password? :)
Hi Vlad, Could you please send me the password ?
Thanks so much Vlad. Really appreciate the guidance.
Hi Vlad, could you please send me the password for the dropbox folder? :) I'm taking the BCG test next Friday.