Practice is the best way to learn
Securing a position at a top-tier consulting firm such as McKinsey, BCG, or Bain is hard but not impossible. I stand by your side as someone who has received offers from McKinsey, BCG, Bain and Roland Berger. I decided first to work for BCG and later switched to Roland Berger before I started my own Education Tech Start-up. During my time at BCG and Roland Berger I was involved in interviewing new joiners. So I have been on both sides of the game.
My USP is being neurodiverse with ADHD
The extra dose of nervousness was a constant companion, yet through a blend of tailored strategies, I managed to mitigate my potential hurdles (being extra nervous in a test environment) and leverage my creative strength to solve the cases . This experience now forms a crucial part of the toolkit I offer to my mentees.
How I can help you
- Tailored strategy development:
- Your journey is distinct and warrants a bespoke strategy. We'll work together to craft a plan that amplifies your strengths and diligently tackles your areas of improvement.
- Mock Interviews with constructive feedback:
- Practice under realistic conditions is the most important part. Engage in rigorous mock interviews followed by constructive feedback to improve your responses and approach.
- CV and cover letter polishing:
- Your CV and cover letter are the initial handshake with potential employers. I’ll help you to refine them to fit for MBBs.
- Insight into the consulting firm culture:
- A sneak peek into the culture and operational ethos of top-tier firms, a facet often overlooked yet highly valued by recruiters.
- Interview anxiety mitigation (my core strenght)
- Drawing from my personal journey of managing ADHD-induced nervousness, I’ll share effective tactics to manage interview anxiety, enabling you to present your best self confidently.
What to expect in my coaching sessions
Our engagement will be a blend of focused practical exercises, personalized guidance, and insightful discussions. Starting with an assessment of your current preparation level, we’ll transition into mock interviews, real-time feedback, and strategy refinement. Each session is designed not just to prep you for the interview but to implant a consulting mindset, setting you on the right path of success in the consulting industry.
Embark on this transformative journey towards becoming a standout consultant, with me as your coach who has navigated this path successfully and is keen on ensuring you do, too.