MY CONSULTING COACHING SKILLS
I have helped dozens of people in consulting interview preparation in Europe and the US.
I am familiar with both US and Europe office practices and have a library of real cases, including ZOOM
I will help you understand the overall process, identify key challenging you may face during the interview and can help with referral. This will enable us to define the action plan to get you the offer you deserve.
Being a PhD with a business degree, I understand how daunting the process can be for non-MBA. I have developed a list of business concepts to help you get through cases
Below a snapshot of what I will cover:
- Case practice
- Determine how to storyline your hypothesis; adapt your structure to each case
- Assess and optimize your quantitative skills (math and graph analyses)
- Fit interview: use of STAR concept
- Assess and optimize your communication skills
- Identify differences between interviews at McKinsey, BCG and Bain
- Review resume
I joined Mckinsey a year ago as an Associate in the Chicago office. I focus on pharmaceutical and biotechnology problems
I worked for 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry before joining the Firm both in Europe and in the US where I developed market access and launch expertise for international markets
My academic background includes a PharmD, a Ph.D. (nanotechnology/oncology), and a master in management