Oscar

DISCOUNT ! - 2 meetings at the price of one
BCG
Englisch, Französisch, Polnisch
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate (GMT+4)
149 $ / Stunde
15
Meetings
93
Q&A Upvotes
1
Awards
2 Bewertungen

Top-Fähigkeiten

Extra mock-meeting with current MBB expert before your live interview
85% of referral success rate
Senior International Consultant (Exp in Marocco, UAE Dubai, Warsaw, Paris, Kiev)

Mein Ansatz

Bewertungen

Q&A-Beiträge

Ausbildung & Berufserfahrung

Awards

Mein Ansatz
  • Mein Ansatz
  • Bewertungen
  • Q&A-Beiträge
  • Ausbildung & Berufserfahrung
  • Awards

SOME INTRO ABOUT MYSELF

I am a senior BCG consultant from Eastern Europe, with 6+ years of consulting experience (Middle East (Dubai), Africa (Morocco), Europe (Poland, Ukraine, France). Since my masters at ESCP (Paris) I was pursuing both business & academical carrier (PhD at SGH Warsaw). I mentored 15+ candidates where 13 of them have recieved their dream job at MBB in last 2 years only (You can message me for references). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY ME

Few reasons why my business model should suits you the best:

  • 85% of hit rate of success - High referal success rate to pursuit a MBB dream job. My largest success is the preparation for a BCG Principal (-1 from partner position) - I can provide refence to this person.
  • Access to experts - I will appoint you with current MBB consultants for mocks interviews (Senior C & Project Leaders). Majority of consultant fail because of high stress during interviews. A mock interview with a real consultant will help you to manage this stress level.
  • It's not only about cases - Cases is only 80% of the success, I will show you the remaining 20% (Verbal confidence, guestures, expretion fluency, structuration of thoughts, math timming ect..)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY APPROACH

Having conducted hundrets of cases, I have fine-tuned my approach and created a preparation plan of actions. Whether you have just started practicing now, or have some previous case study experience, my approach will help you identify and improve your weaknesses and play on your strengths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOPE OF TUTORING

  • Access to a large portfolio of cases (PDF)
  • Access to math-drills before tests (PDF)
  • Access to preparation books (PDF)
  • 1on1 meetings / preparation & planning sessions
  • Cases with myself and MBB current consultants (Dubai, Middle East)
  • Fit interview preparation
  • Methodology to increase your math calculation timing 
  • Review of CV & Cover Letter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be more than happy to be part of your journey and will make sure that we maximize our chances to get the offer you deserve! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Verfügbarkeit

Wähle Deinen Wunschtermin und buche Dein individuelles Experten-Coaching. Alle Zeiten werden in Deiner Zeitzone angezeigt (GMT+1). Der Experte befindet sich in Asia/Dubai (GMT +4).
Die bevorzugten Termine des Experten werden in Grün angezeigt.
Wähle einen Termin, der am Besten in Deinen Zeitplan passt:
0:00 bis 5:00
6:00 bis 11:00
12:00 bis 17:00
18:00 bis 23:00