This depends on what you mean by business judgement, whether that is:
- Industry Knowlege - Knowledge of different industries and trends
- Commercial Acumen - awareness of common business challenges
- Executive decision-making - decision-making processes in business
(1) For the first, a great primer of what is happening in various industries is actually thought leadership papers. These are published by most of the major strat houses, and give a good overview of the landscape, players, challenges and trends. Also worth subscribing to newsletters such as,
Strategy + Business.
(2) For the second, if you are bored or have some extra time (!), there are some foundational books that are the equivalent of seminal works in strategy / business thinking
Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
Competitive Strategy by Michael Porter
Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
(3) For the third, there are some great podcasts where they interview decision-makers about major strategy or operational challenges they faced and how they solved these e.g.
HBR After Hours
None of the above is exhaustive but a starter for 10