After my 2nd interview in the second round, the BCG recruiter planned a follow-up call to review the interview feedback one day after the third interview in the second round(in Advance).
She contacted me again after the third and final interview and requested a new time because the leadership would meet on day after tomorrow rather than today.
- What should you make of the 30 minute call duration?
- Is this a negative outcome?
- Is the feedback from the last interview conflicting with the other interviewers?
- The recruiter mentioned that feedback is positive and BCG would like to extend the offer.
- She has collected my notice period and current compensation.
- She has stated that the next stage will be to submit the candidate information package, which includes the CV, interview feedback, and background information, to the hiring committee for approval. This process will take a few days, and I will get an offer soon.
What is the expected compensation for a project leader in London office?