Please reach out to get more info and see which one fits the best for you!
- 3 years in consulting with McKinsey & Company
- Fully sponsored for MBA at Columbia Business School
- Coach and Mentor of 80+ young talents eager to join the strategy consulting world
- Founder of the MIP Business Game (Milan), one of the leading European business games, made by students for students
- 1 of the 100 Future Makers in Italy (2019 ed.) by Boston Consulting Group
- Southern Europe Finalist of the CEO Challenge by Procter & Gamble (top 1%)
MY INTERVIEW FRAMEWORK
First, we're in this together. Your success is my happiness!
I've been doing interview case prep & coaching for quite a while. After long conversations and problem-solving sessions with my trainees, I codified a preparation framework to maximize interview performance (while minimizing the stress levels during interviews!).
During our time together, be prepared for:
- Intro meeting to get to know each other better → Objective: (1) develop a training roadmap and (2) identify areas of focus
- Mock interview to put theory into practice → Objective: (1) deep-dive and ace each case archetype and (2) deliver a compelling pitch during the fit part
- Application strategy to clearly develop a tailor-made, actionable, and realistic plan → Objective: outline clear actions and tactics to easily navigate the application journey
- CV and Cover Letter review to take the highway to interviews → Objective: iterate together your CV and Cover Letter to make sure you will appear unique in the eyes of the company