I am a former strategy consultant at Oliver Wyman based out of the Middle East and I am currently an investment banker at Morgan Stanley in London after my MBA at London Business School.
I adopt a flexible teaching method focusing on getting you an offer. I am committed to help you throughout the entire process, but below you can find a non-exhaustive list of services I offer.
1) CV and Cover Letter Creation – If you need to build a CV/CL from scratch using the best-in-class templates
2) CV and Cover Letter Review – If you need tailored feedback on your existing CV/CL (for example if you are about to submit an application, you want to adapt your CV for the consulting world, you want to lateral into another consulting firm, etc.)
3) Networking Approach – If you need to understand how referrals work and how to effectively secure one
4) Online Test Preparation and Mental Math – If you need to understand how to effectively train for an online test or you want to improve your mental math for the cases
5) Middle East Coaching – If you need to understand the consulting world in the Middle East and how it differs from Europe or US in terms of compensation, career prospects, type of projects etc.
6) Fit Interview – If you need to understand how to approach your answers or you need feedback. I usually split this part in A) Personal B) Motivational and c) Situational
7) Case Interview – If you need to understand how to approach case solving or you want to go through mock cases. I usually provide my own frameworks across the following case types: A) Market Sizing B) Profit&Loss C) Opportunity Assessment D) M&A E) Value-Chain Impact F) Competitive Response
8) Contract Negotiation – If you need to discuss the terms of your offer or potentially decide among different offers. We would always take into consideration your longer-term career plans
9) Career Planning – If you need to understand what the expectations will be, which type of projects you want to work on, how promotions work, how to obtained a sponsorship for MBA, how to change office location, etc.
10) Career Switching – If you are considering changing career. Maybe you are moving into a different consulting firm, maybe you are leaving consulting, or maybe you want to move to consulting from another industry.
Please note that there will be no strict time limit to our sessions. Only once the objective of the meeting is achieved we will wrap up.
Kindly send me your CV prior to the session and do not hesistate to ask for a free introductory call!
I am excited to meeting you and land your dream jobs.