- Top-rated consultant in BCG India with experience across financial services, private equity due diligences and public health
- Core member of campus recruitment team for the last 2 years
- Coached 30+ students for summer internships / final placement
My approach / style:
While I seek to provide bespoke coaching to my clients, there are a few guiding principles I follow:
- Provide actionable tactical input, as opposed to high-level guidance which is seldom useful (execution over strategy)
- Push the client hard
- I will not be nice; I will be pushy at times
- I will follow-up regularly
- I will be harsh with feedback
- Conceptual clarity is king. This does not mean focusing on “theory”. Rather, learning is iterative. Do cases, go back and refine concepts. Rinse and repeat till you are clear.
- Mock Interviews (as many as desired by the client)
- Core standard frameworks, with guidance on developing customized issue trees / structures / framework (expect significant pre-work
I mean, that's it. Case interviewing is simple :)
Note: I'm based out of India (IST) - schedules / slots to be booked accordingly.