I tailor my approach to each trainee, to offer the best value for money. This relies on three aspect:
- Coaching session preparation: I discuss with my trainees prior to the coaching session to understand their needs and expectations. I then share a program for the session to ensure alignment with trainee and preparation.
- Structured and flexible session: Depending on the needs, I may breakdown the session into different sections to cover the trainee needs. I reassess the priorities with the trainee during the session, in case he wants to spend more time on a specific aspect
- Homework and follow-up: My session always end-up with a improvement plan based on the trainee performance, which may involve sharing relevant material to practice and improve alone.
- Case preparation with real cases from MBB, Kearney, Roland Berger and Oliver Wyman in both Paris and Dubai offices
- PEI preparation
- Interview planning (when apply to which firm) to improve your chances to get the dream offer
I will quickly identify your improvement areas and provide solutions: I am a seasoned interviewer with over 150 interviews, including experienced candidates.
I will adapt my coaching style to you: Coaching many students taught me that 1. they don't have the same need, 2. they respond well to different coaching style
I will tell you about different firms' expectations: I am a trained interviewer in different consulting firms and offices, and I share experiences and feedback with interviewers from other firms.