I'm a strategy consultant at Strategy& in the Financial Services team and have worked on 15-20 strategy projects over the past 5 years (e.g. growth strategy, profitability improvement, CDD, TOM).
I have interviewed candidates at Strategy& and screen CVs and cover letters for interns, graduates and MBA hires.
I have real and current consulting experience and can give you the tips and help you build the skills fast to pass the interviews to get your dream consulting role.
I appreciate some of you get invited to last minute interviews and often have a few days only to prepare. I can give you the coaching required to boost your confidence, upskill you within a few days to be able to tackle these interviews with confidence.
My approach is stuctured and will involve:
- Coaching on interview frameworks - I will equip you with the 4-5 frameworks that you can flex and adapt for different cases (e.g. profitability, market sizing, market entry, PE buy-out)
- Market sizing and brainteaser practice - e.g. mental math exercises, market sizing and segmentation
- Access to resources - frameworks, key numbers to remember, podcasts and videos that are essential to pass these tests.
- Preparation for the 'fit interview' - coaching on non-case interviews, e.g. 'fit' interviews, partner interviews, presentation exercises
- CV and Cover letter support - give you my CV as a template and we can work through bringing out your experiences in line with the criteria consulting firms use
I am happy to support on other topics, including answering general questions about consulting or introducing you to relevant people in Strategy& if you're interested.