Ex-McKinsey (Assoc. Prin. & in charge of recruiting), now do case workshops at several MBA programs
KPMG, McKinsey & Company, KLM-Northwest
Englisch, Französisch
Niederlande (UTC +2)
269 USD / Stunde
Q&A Upvotes
6 Bewertungen


Case structuring
Creative brainstorming
Mental math

Mein Ansatz



Ausbildung & Berufserfahrung


Mein Ansatz
  • Mein Ansatz
  • Bewertungen
  • Q&A-Beiträge
  • Ausbildung & Berufserfahrung
  • Awards

Select your interview expert coach with care!  Many received multiple offers from elite firms, but very few of those are or were interviewers at those firms.  Only interviewers know the real evaluation criteria, can benchmark you against candidates that passed, and can give you the authentic interviewer perspective.  

Worth with me to learn what makes the difference between the 10% that pass interviews at top firms vs the other 90%.   In my 8 years as consultant at McKinsey, I spent 6 of them interviewing more than 300 candidates and leading the London office's team of interviewers and recruiters. I combine my experience as consultant, interviewer and coach to help you crack the code on case interviews on each dimension: problem definition, problem structuring, quants, synthesis, top-down communication and engaging the interviewer to make sure s/he is on your side.  I can also coach you on fit interviews and the McKinsey PEI.


Wähle Deinen Wunschtermin und buche Dein individuelles Experten-Coaching. Alle Zeiten werden in Deiner Zeitzone angezeigt (UTC -4). Der Experte befindet sich in Europe/Berlin, Europe/Paris, Europe/Amsterdam, Europe/Madrid, Europe/Rome, Europe/Prague, Europe/Zagreb, Europe/Budapest, Europe/Bratislava, Europe/Helsinki, Europe/Stockholm, Europe/Oslo, Europe/Copenhagen, Europe/Malta, Europe/Warsaw, Europe/Brussels, Europe/Lisbon, Europe/Belgrade, Europe/Athens, Europe/Ljubljana, Europe/Podgorica, Europe/Luxembourg, Europe/Tirane (UTC +2).
Die bevorzugten Termine des Experten werden in Grün angezeigt.
Wähle einen Termin, der am Besten in Deinen Zeitplan passt:
0:00 bis 5:00
6:00 bis 11:00
12:00 bis 17:00
18:00 bis 23:00