ABOUT MY COACHING
Are you looking for both concrete case/interview feedback and a concrete plan for how to reach your goals? Think of me as your interview personal trainer. I will:
- Be your casing, interview, and application partner - giving you feedback on your strengths and weaknesses, and providing concrete interviewing tips
- Review your goals, where you stand, and what you need to do to get there.
WHAT I OFFER
Any combination of the below offerings are available based on your needs
- Diagnostic - A "prepardness" analysis based on targeted questions around # of cases completed and types, comfort level in behavourals and cases, goals (companies, geographies,deadlines, etc.) and more. From this, we can discuss ideal next steps and I can provide answers to questions, doubts, etc.
- Training Plan - A personalized plan for how to reach ready-state, working back from your deadline. This includes (but is not limited to):
- # of cases/week and types to target (incl. case material)
- Proven templates for managing progress, based on needs (case tracking template, behavioural preparation, application tracking, industry research template etc.)
- Schedule of follow-up sessions (checkpoints, case/behavioural interviews, full interview simulation)
- Case/Behavioural Interview - one-off or package purchase of mock interviews based on indentified gaps (e.g. math-heavy, financials, market entry, etc.)
Track record - I did not recieve a "we regret to inform you" email from any of the 8 companies I interviewed with. Furthermore, I reached this in just three months, starting from a base of absolutely 0 (casing knowledge, business knowledge, industry/market knowledge etc.)
Recency - I lived and breathed recruiting just a few years ago. I've seen what works and what doesn't. I've organised student-run preparation groups and helped dozens of my peers land consulting jobs
Efficiency - I focus on the "how" not the "what. It's not about the hours you put in, but how you use those hours - I'll make sure you target the right areas in the right way. For example, did you know that the case interview is really a beahvioural interview and the beahvioural is really a case? If you want to understand better, book a session!
Both sides of the fence - I have been deeply involved in both interviewing and being interviewed. This lets me understand a) What they want and b) How you feel. When a and b meet, offers are made!
Some Additional Information
If you're interested in some of the writing (and data analysis) I've done regarding recruiting and interviewing for consulting, feel free to reach out and I can point you to my articles regarding:
- How I Passed All My Consulting and Tech Interviews
- Two Mindset Shifts Required for Casing Excellence
- Data Driven Recruiting (Part 1 Networking and Part 2 Invite-Only Events)
- How to Quiet the Recruiting Chaos