It's more about achievements:
- Launching your own venture and entrepreneurial activities (even failing them is fine)
- Grants / scholarships - even better if related to some research or entrepreneurial projects
- Projects for companies - you may consider doing a free project for the company or a startup or writing a case that future grads will use
- Volunteer / social activities. I would aim at the activities where you can have a leadership role. Organizing some club may work as well.
- Case Competitions-especially the ones organized by your target company
- Researches / articles published in well-known sources
I would try to go deep rather than broad. It's good to have something that you can put as a part-time job in your resume rather than just a bullet point. It will also give you great stories for the FIT part of the interview.