The process is exactly the same! In fact, even before covid, it wasn't uncommon for interviews to be conducted virtually.
Please remember a few important things:
1) Make sure you have a good + working headset
2) Make sure your camera works
3) Setup a space without distracting items/activity behind you
4) Make sure you have a good internet connection AND be prepared to hotspot with your phone
5) Test the videoconferencing platform/tool a day before (to make sure it's installed, compatible, etc.)
6) Login 10 minutes before to prevent any issues