It may vary from country to country, but in general, it has several parts:
1) Panel discussion with a case
Panel discussion is aimed to check how well you work in teams. Try to be nice and not push too hard. Leverage your industry experience and case prep experience. Feel free to contact me for panel case prep
2) 1-2 One-on-one interviews with managers that include case + fit.
One-on-one interviews are less formal and structured than in Big 3. 40% chance - marketsizing, 40% profitability, 20% standard market, company competitors, etc. framework. So prioritize your prep efforts accordingly. Also, be ready for fit: Tell me about yourself, why consulting, why company, leadership story, teamwork story, your questions to them