Hi Anonymous A,
thanks for asking your question in our Consulting Q&A!
In a former thread, a similar topic has already been discussed.
Vlad stated the following:
I believe YOU NEED BOTH good partners and coaches to increase your odds of success. Partners give you quantity and build your muscle memory.Coaches specifically:
- Can save you tens if not hundreds of hours. I know many candidates who have done 100+ cases with the poor partners and got no offer.
- May have a program covering all possible types of the cases (pls check in my profile)
- Can assess you using the real case interview criteria
- Can work on your fit interview since they heard hundreds of stories and know how to make them perfect
- Give you a professional feedback since they have seen hundreds of candidates and can calibrate your performance
For the full Q&A, check the following link: What are the benefits of coaching compared to having a good partner to practice?
We believe that case coaching is very helpful and will be worth your investment. Experienced coaches usually know exactly what interviewers want and can turn you into the perfect candidate. Plus, after having landed the job, the amount you have spent on the coaching sessions won't seem like much to you anymore ;)
CoachingPlus is the All-in-One Case Interview Preparation Package
You get a combination of coaching sessions plus a Premium Membership that gives you access to peer2peer practice and the most essential prep material on PrepLounge. You can choose among a list of ~15 experienced coaches.
If you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact us.
Hope this helps and best of luck for your case prep and upcoming case interviews!
PrepLounge Community Management
Follow us on: Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | twitter