I specialize in female coachings, however, men are more than welcome to book one of my coachings as well. Over the past years, I have seen many women struggling with consulting interviews - very often for the same reasons. Having gone through various interview processes myself, I know that women tend to prepare and perform differently, and how hard it is to find other experienced female consultants to receive some advice from. This is why I am here: To support you in your interview preparation, answer all your questions and help you to nail both the personal fit as well as the case interview part.
Each coaching is tailored to your specific needs and wants: Depending on what you would like to focus on and how well prepared you already are, we will solve cases, improve your personal fit performance or prepare your application. We will figure out jointly what is best at the current stage of your preparation before the meeting.
You decide on the setting of the coaching upfront, e.g.:
- You complete a full case and I will give you feedback at the end
- You do a case and I will interrupt, where necessary, to provide feedback
- We do a full hour intensive personal fit interview
- We do a full mock interview and I will let you know how convincing your performance was and what you still may improve
- We review your application incl. CV and letter of motivation and rework it to make it more likely to succeed
Of course I will be available for last minute questions right before your interview.
I am a former Oliver Wyman Senior Consultant with a passion for solving cases. At Oliver Wyman I was active in recruiting and conducted multiple interviews with graduates and interns. Moreover, I led the CV screening process for the OW Zurich office and have seen 100+ applications. My own interview success rate is 100% (never was rejected following a face to face interview). This includes firms such as McKinsey, BCG, Oliver Wyman and Roland Berger.