here is my situation
1) I did around 60+ cases Summer 2020. I Didn't apply anything at that time.
2)Then stop practicing but took a couple of business related courses at my university Fall 2020 semester
3)Graduated from my master's program in December. Then took a break for 2months. Travel around and doing some adventurous things which might increase my resume although it'snot fully 2months
4) I just recently opened my case material again. I have whole day to prepare as I am unemployed now.
My questions are
1) When should I apply for MBB? I want to do 1-2 months of preparation again before submitting my application. I worry about being seen as unemployed for 3-4 months
2)From the time I submit my application, how long I will get Interview? (Assuming I pass CV Screening)
3) I worry that If I took too long for preparation, the Interviewer will ask me what did I do this time, once I answer I said preparing for job interviews, they will think my case ability is just artificially trained instead of having real business acumen
4). SHould I apply simultaneously to MBB ? or Should I apply to 2nd tier first as the preparation for MBB? I worry if I got accepted by 2nd tier, I will be locked with that job offer.
5) Just a little note, currently, I don't have the budget for coaching so I would appreciate if the advice is other than hiring a coach. Although, I know this community has great coaches and will be my first place to look for coaches once I need them.
Thanks so much for reading and giving me advices