After 5 great years in consulting, I left McKinsey London in July 2022 as Junior Engagement Manager.
Before joining McKinsey, I received offers from BCG, Bain and other top-tier consulting firms. During my time in consulting, I’ve specialised in corporate strategy, growth strategy and PE/M&A, working with clients in the US and Canada, across most of Europe and in China.
My coaching draws upon my extensive interviewing and recruiting experience, including:
- Interviewing dozens of candidates for full-time and internships roles
- Co-leading campus recruiting at Cambridge University
- Teaching at McKinsey case coaching sessions for university students
- Providing McKinsey-sponsored 1-on-1 case coaching to experienced hire track & diverse background candidates
I offer ambitious future consultants coaching sessions covering:
- Case prep with cases selected/designed to address your individual development areas (message me before) and in-depth, honest feedback that you’ll definitely be able to action with confidence in real interviews
- PEI/behavioural interview coaching because PEI is arguably the hardest part of your consulting interviews and most neglected aspect of interview preparation
- CV reviews and application strategy because it all starts with getting the interviews in the first place - having reviewed hundreds of CVs, I can tell you what parts of your CV are scoring you points and where you are making mistakes and how to fix them
I left consulting just months ago for a senior in-house corporate strategy role. So rest assured you will not receive outdated information and misleading feedback.
Are you here for detailed, actionable feedback to help you succeed? I look forward to hearing from you!