Hey guys, I am taking the BCG potential Test in a few days in Paris and I wanted to get a feedback from people who already took it. Is it harder than the McKinsey PST? How would you guys advise to prepare? Besides, the email from the HR tells me that I will be allowed to use a calculator but I find many comments from people telling that they were not allowed to use one. An explanation? Cheers
BCG Potential Test
Overview of answers
The test is much more challenging than the PST McKinsey used to have. You're not allowed to bring a calculator.
I won't be allowed to bring a calculator. Hence, I was told to be good in mental math. Maybe the rules differ by countries.
Best wishes from Germany
Yes, you can bring a calculator.
From the tests available on the internet the BCG one is more difficult for me then the Mckinsey one
- Master the 5 Types of Questions Asked by the Chatbot
- Discover the Exact Steps to Prepare for the 1-Minute Video Assessment
- Prepare in Advance by Solving 2 Complete Chatbot Cases
- BCG Potential Test with 23 questions
- Created by ex-MBB interviewer Gaurav
- Format and style for a real test experience