i hope its not too late. I worked for Orphoz in Berlin for 2 years and left afterwards to Big4.
I wouldn't recommend it anymore to go to Orphoz. In the recruiting process they tell you differently things, because they dont find people, who whant to work for them and a lot of them are currently quitting after the corona job market got better.
- Projects: before a year they let you do normal McKinsey strategy projects, but now youre only allowed to do pmo. which means you do all the tasks Mckinsey dont want to do (make appointments..). As an Orphoz employee you are put on a Mckinsey project and have exactly the same working hours for much worse conditions. Furthermore, you can't specialize like at Mckinsey, you have to do the branches and functions you are assigned to.
- Working hours: same as Mckinsey (till 2 am), but 50% less salary; no pension plan, no car.
- Exits: Due to the fact that you don't build up any expertise anymore, it is extremely difficult to make a good exit. Most of them move to smaller consultancies or Big4 after that
- You are not allowed to do a lot of training like at McKinsey, because you are not supposed to do any technical work.
- You are constantly made to feel that you are a 2nd class employee, be it because of travel regulations, exclusion from trainings, events, food....